- Is there a standardized bletiquette (blog + etiquette) list available somewhere new bloggers can read? If so, who made the list?
- If you're a reality TV fan, you'll recognize the names Tabitha Coffee (love that name) and Gordon Ramsey. These are Brits who go into places of businesses, take over, wreak general havoc and chaos, and in the process, help turn the biz around. I've been wondering how it would work if a few of us attempted a Blog Takeover crew. We'd attack shoddy blogs (I like the sound of that too), rake them over the coals (in the kindest, gentlest way, of course), and in the end, renovate them for success. *smile*
- What inspires bloggers to choose between using a personal photo and a cartoon/icon image to identify themselves?
- Why are there more women bloggers than men? Is it because we like to communicate (i.e. yap) more than they do?
- Is there a blogger mentoring union? If so, how much are the dues and how often do they meet?
- Why does my blog refuse to hold the line spacing I put in? Arghh!
1 cup steamed milk