So for the coffee swillers amongst us ~~
You might be drinking just a liiiiittle too much if:
- You grind your coffee beans in your mouth.
- The only time you're standing still is during an earthquake.
- Your eyes stay open when you sneeze.
- The nurse needs a scientific calculator to take your pulse.
- You can type sixty words per minute with your feet.
- You can jump-start your car without cables.
- You don't sweat, you percolate.
- Instant coffee takes too long.
- You have a picture of your coffee mug on your coffee mug.
- You help your dog chase its tail.
- Your first-aid kit contains two pints of coffee with an I.V. hookup.
Nah, there's really no such thing as "too much," so go have a cuppa on me!