Thanks to Marguerite at Cajun Delights for this award. In order to accept, I must answer the 10 questions below and pass the award to six fellow bloggers. Since I love all my bloggy friends, if you want the cool blog badge for your own, please feel free to take and display it. How'm I supposed to pick just six?!
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now? Nah, like all my stuff "out there" and real. :D
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side. Who me, stubborn? LOL. Probably the time in junior high when a terrible teacher was picking on my twin sister and I on religious and race issues. We stood up to him, then ended up standing in the corners with another friend for weeks, then Daddy got involved! Teacher wasn't long for that school.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the face in the mirror? Oh my! Not one of my fav pastimes. I see an old lady who has lotsa life shining in her droopy eyes. The phrase, "Rode hard and put up wet," often comes to mind. hehe
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink? Water or iced coffee.
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do? Read, social network, cook, photography, go to the gym *pant pant*, write, create VisPo - Visual Poetry, edit my manuscript and/or NAP.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it? Yes. Publication of my womens fiction ms, and to see my kids into a fabulous adulthood.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school? Describe who you were if not one of these. More like the person who didn't identify with one group, but who had friends across the spectrum. "Most Dedicated."
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see? The births of my children. Caring for my dying mother.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events? All true, baybee! (Warts and all.)
10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why? Read. Definitely.