Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm a Loser!


Well, it was bound to happen. Gumbo Writer (who usually holds her own pretty well in trivia quizzes and arcane knowledge tests of all manner), has scored thusly on today's quiz concerning all things spring~~~

Your Score: 0 / 100
0 people have scored lower than you.

A measly test of only eight questions. Sheesh! Even with test results proclaiming I'm a seasonal blithering idiot (hopefully, that "honor" is just contained to roughly one quarter of the year), I lurved the quick test. It had interesting historical information...and although I may not retain those pearls of wisdom, I had fun for the three minutes the test-taking lasted. So, if you're looking for something interesting to fill a few minutes, or if you just wanna boast how smart you are compared to me, go take the test here.

My only defense is that we really don't have spring in Louisiana. We go straight from "Winter" to "Summer" around these parts. Other than that, I fully accept my stoopidity.

Please report your scores. Mondays are the perfect day on which to feel even crappier about oneself. LOL

Note to Suldawg: I'm ready for my pounding. Any/all payback you dish out will not negate the thrill of my hitting a home run by re-awarding you another flock of Zombie Chickens! *snirk*

22 comments:

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

I'm just slightly less stoopider than you - 25%!!! You're right, it was fun.;-)

Janna Leadbetter said...

I dare not take it, I'm that confident of my low score.

But rest assured, you are a winner in many other ways! :)

Karen said...

Ha! 50%!! I rock! 'course...most of them were guesses!

Hilary said...

37.5 - most of which was just guessage. ;)

WendyCinNYC said...

60%. Some were guesses. Like the snow in Asheville one--who would know that?

Debbie said...

37.5% baby! I'm pure genius!

Anonymous said...

Hee hee! 50%. I have no idea where Asheville is, I don't live in the East, and I know zilch about baseball, after that, lucky guesses. I'm all about an answer involving pagan goddesses, so what the heck!

Lynnette Labelle said...

I scored 50%, but only because of some good guesses. Most of the time I was thinking: "What the heck does that really have to do with spring?" Don't feel too bad. This doesn't showcase anyone's intelligence including the person who came up with the quiz. LOL

Lynnette Labelle
http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com

Melissa Amateis said...

I scored 50%. But wow, those are some TOUGH questions!

JOY said...

Um, I'll just step inside that line for um da dummies - I did get one right, but the rest were bad guesses!

J.R. Johansson said...

LOL Ang... you are always a winner in my book. Darn tests anyway, they exist solely to make me want to eat ice cream. ;)

Terri Tiffany said...

I agree with janna--You are a winner in the ways that really matter!!!! but great eye catching title!

Anita said...

Woot a 37.5% for me too!!

Robin Lambright said...

We are in god company, I got a 12.5%, I am hanging my head in shame!

R

Chris Rodell said...

My score? I'll report what I always do when asked my SAT scores. 1650! When I'm told it's impossible to score more than 1600 on the SATs, I'll have a handy lie ready to justify the descrepancy.

Anonymous said...

I got a 50%, but it was neat to see that test was from my local paper!

Jessica Nelson said...

Too funny. I'm not even going to bother. Like you, Florida is not exactly friendly to changing seasons.

Jessica Nelson said...

Whoa. LOL Not you, Angie, but like where you live.... :-)

Deb Shucka said...

25%! Yikes. I do better with Jeopardy questions. Thanks for the Monday brain stir.

Angie Ledbetter said...

Schube, glad I'm in good company. :)

Thanks for that, Janna. Ditto unto you.

Karen, that's a fab score on that hard test!

LOL, Hilary.

Wow, Wendy, you're a regular brainiac!

Debbie, for true. :)

Sharla, there's an Asheville in NC. You one smart cookie.

And so are you, Lynette!

Angie Ledbetter said...

Way over my head, Melissa.

Joy, come on over! Ignorance truly is bliss sometimes. LOL

Wish I had a pint right now, Jenn. Thanks. :)

Terri, you too kind.

Woot indeed, Literary!

R, heads up...we're bright in other ways. hehe

LOL, Rodell. Good idea.

Jamie, what an odd coincidence!

Good idea, Jessica, and *grin*.

Deb, my pleasure.

Unknown said...

37.5%...same percentage I give my husband on a scale of 1-100.

Nice blog Angie. How's dat weder don on een der?

Labels (Posts, not Peoples)

Powered By Blogger