For those who were expecting another episode of LEDBETTER LUNACY today, sorry 'bout dat. Due to unforeseen circumstances (chores, errands, others who had doctor appointments and such, and a general lack of time), the artiste was unable to extract the vision in her head and transfer it to paper.
Instead, blog-o-buds, I'll participate in the meme I was tagged for so I can get that out of the way. Ami is the culprit (umm, I mean, friend) who selected me as on of her pals to play along. Visit her site to see her answers and say hey!
Five Things I Was Doing 5 Years Ago:
- Being the busy mom of 14, 13, and 11-year olds
- Had just begun being the aide for a wonderful special ed elementary class I'd teach for the following 3 years
- Freelance writing/editing
- Enjoying being the co-author of an inspirational book, doing interviews, radio shows, a few TV spots, book signings, etc.
- Facilitating two live writing groups
Five Things on My To Do List:
- Get blog posts ready for Year of Gratitude (YOG Blog), The Rose & Thorn Literary e-zine's blog and Gumbo Writer
- Continue agent research
- Edit a humor short story and send it to target market
- Grocery shop
- Go watch youngest son bowl
Five Things I Like to Snack on:
- Nuts (especially sunflower seeds)
- Humus and crackers
- Apples with peanut butter
Five Things I Would Do If I was a Millionaire:
- Open banking accounts or trust funds for my kids
- Help fix up the elementary where I taught and my sons' high school down the street from there
- Donate to the Men's Shelter where I volunteer
- Give lots away anonymously (especially to a few friends!)
- Buy a cherry 66 Mustang
Five Places I Have Lived:
- Have never lived outside Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Five Jobs I Have Had:
- Private investigator
- Caterer/cook (own company and worked for another)
- Small Biz Owner (residential & commercial cleaning)
- Special Education teacher
Five People I Am Tagging:
- None! But feel free to play along if ya wanna and take the meme rules to your blog for a post!
TGIF to you all. May your day be as special as you are! Huggage!