Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Funnies ~~ Redneck Ingenuity

Short & sweet today since I've run off to a writerly retreat with my twin Alaine and BFF Kat Magendie to work on poetry, painting, manuscripts, with a "little" fun thrown in. When I get back to "reality," I'll do up a nice post on the conference we attended and some of our other crazy doings. :)

Hope you're getting some good and extended ME time for yourselves.
@@@

Indeedy, the picture of this Redneck Hanging Basket is worth a thousand or so words......


@@@
And for your cultured eyeballs, the new spring issue of Rose & Thorn Journal is now live! [Cover art below.] We love comments, and so do our writers & poets.


11 comments:

Angie Ledbetter said...

Thanks to Coye for the hanging basket photo! :)

Kathryn Magendie said...

LAWDY BE! laughing.....

Tere Kirkland said...

Have a fun time, Angie!

Rosaria Williams said...

Ahhhhh! Too much to appreciate!

Hilary said...

I see that spring is busting out in your part of the world. ;)

Lydia Kang said...

Have a good time. That planter is kind of top heavy.

Linda Hoye said...

I hope you guys are having a fantastic time together! I know you are!

Karen said...

I know ya'll are having fun-try to behave yourself.

Ha, is that a "push up" bra? Does is make the flowers grow bigger?

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna B. said...

Hilary and I are on the same page...my first thoughts, "Spring is busting out all over!" GREAT IDEA...LOL...Have a great time at your conference!

Karen Harrington said...

How did I miss this gem? Love it...and love to you!

Labels (Posts, not Peoples)

Powered By Blogger