In celebration of my new SHORT CROPPED FABULOUS FIFTY haircut, it's time for a writing contest! As usual, the rules are simple and the goal is to have fun.
And yes -- fabulous prizes await you, but you must enter to win. :) This is what you do:
- Look at the picture below and think up a title that's full of panache, pow, zing, zowie. You know...one that an agent or publisher would just have to have.
- Name the genre of the book.
- In FIFTY words or less, add a synopsis or tagline...whatever you want to call it, as long as it says concisely what your book is about.
- If your email address isn't connected to your blog I.D., add that to your comment too.
- 1st prize -- $25.00 bookstore gift card. 2nd prize -- Cajun Goodies. 3rd prize -- Writerly gadgets.
- Winners announced next Wednesday, June 9th.
- Easy peasy, hunh? So what ya waitin' for? (Feel free to tweet, link, post, toot, Facebook, or otherwise spread the news!) :D