Mandy over at Mandy's Life After 30 tagged me a while ago for this game, so I'm finally playing along. (I'm not tagging anyone else...being the bad rule breaker that I am, but if you wanna do it at your blog, feel free!)
Meme Rules: Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention. Then tag a few people to answer the questions.
1) What’s your current obsession? Bad reality TV, reading, great food, learning more about my camera, writing....I better stop here.
2) What’s your weirdest obsession? My family would probably say it's how much I love picking zits. (Don't hate me.)
3) What are you wearing today? As usual, scrubs.
4) Why is today special? Because I ate lunch with a good friend AND I got a nap.
5) What would you like to learn to do? Take better photos.
6) What’s the last thing you bought? Lunch for a friend yesterday and dry cleaning I had to pick up.
7) What are you listening to right now? One son coming in the house, the dog begging for attention, and the sound of my fingers tapping on the keyboard.
8) What’s your favorite weather? Cool with no humidity -- rare things in Louisiana.
9) What’s your most challenging goal right now? Balancing life as a wife & mother of three (17, 18, 20) and taking care of my mom while trying to revise my ms and work on other writing projects.
10) What do you think about the person who tagged you? Great gal!
11) What's your favorite guilty pleasure? Eating food that's not good for me and catching a nap. In that order. One after the other.
12) Favorite vacation spot? Love the beach, but anywhere that's quiet and I can be in nature.
13) What would you like to have in your hands right now? A finished and lovely manuscript!
14) What would you like to get rid of? Clutter & negative/selfish people.
15) If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? To a deserted island with a good book.
16) Which language do you want to learn? Agentese. :D
17) What super power would you like to possess? I'd like to be able to shoot rainbows out of my fingertips. LOL
18) What’s your favorite thing about the city you live in? Baton Rouge is an awesome conglomeration of cultures. A beautiful melting pot of flavors, peoples, foods, you name it.
19) What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? A vintage dress and coat with fake fur collar. And my thrift store pointy yellow cowboy boots!
20) What’s your dream job? Slush pile reader. And co-owner of a literary journal. Oh, wait....I have the second one! :)
21) What is the last thing that happened that made you laugh really hard? Some obnoxious gross thing my husband did last night.
22) Do you admire anyone’s style? My twin sister has great style and panache. I have none.
23) Describe your personal style. Slouchy, comfortable, blah.
24) Who’s fashion show would you want tickets to? I love some of the work on this season's Project Runway. (See guilty pleasure list above.)
25) What talent would you like to have? Keeping mouth closed more often.
26) What are you most proud of? My kidlets, of course!
27) If you could choose one person to have lunch with who would it be and why? A famous Noo Yawk literary agent who's read my manuscript and could
Now, if you read through all that drivel, THANKS! How about answering #4 (Why is today special?) in comments and/or tell me what you think about memes?