Thanks to my Cajun friend Marguerite just about an hour west of me, my blog sports a new block of blingage! (Say dat three times real quick.) If you haven't visited her yet, you need to. She puts up some A#1 Cajun/Creole recipes that are the real deal. You'll also enjoy the photos and posts about Marguerite's fun life of festival hopping. The lady knows how to live it up!
Here be the award rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. check
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. check
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. check
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. check (see below)
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers. check
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. check
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated. check
Seven marginally interesting things about moi:
- I have an identical twin sister. We had a double wedding. My middle son and her only son were born two weeks apart.
- Creating poetry, especially Vispo, is one of my therapies...along with blogging and chopping veggies.
- My beloved mom has brain cancer. It is an honor to be one of her care givers.
- I had my three kidlets in a 36-month time span.
- My completed women's fiction manuscript often calls to me when I'm otherwise occupied.
- The Big Five-Oh approacheth.
- I am a coffeeholic.
Now, wasn't that interesting? LOL
Now to nominate seven others. hmmmmm, the hard part. Since every blogger I know deserves this reward (otherwise, I wouldn't be reading them and they wouldn't be listed in my Rockin' Blogs list, right?), I'm going to randomly scroll through that list with my eyes closed and see who comes up:
- K - wife, mom, doctor, budding writer. I love her interesting topics of discussion; especially Fine Arts Friday. As she says of her blog name, "'K' is the New 'O'! If Oprah can have an 'O' Magazine, Why Can't I Have a 'K' Blog?" Why not indeed!
- Lori Tiron-Pandit - crafter of dolls, translator of poetry, all around creative soul.
- To the inventor of Unplug Week - B.J. Anderson, who is hopefully unplugged and writing "as we speak."
- Donna K who works through the pain every day to achieve the Florida Writer's Life...and because her husband makes my Bigmama's biscuits the right way! :)
- To Melissa Marsh, a dame who writes with style, and who has one of the coolest ID graphics I've seen.
- T I M, the Raconteur. His posts are totally unique and interesting - sorta like a sardine and chocolate sandwich. He proves his blog heading: "perception is not always reality."
- And finally, with great pleasure, I nominate Benjamin James Watson, because he has killed his muse, and because he IS Tom Thumb!