- Crazy Debbie over at Suburb Sanity because, well, she's as crazy as I am and I love reading her posts. Besides, zombie chickens fits right along with the other insanity she hosts.
- As for the "excellence, grace & persistence" part of the rules, these two nominees fit that bill because they have made it in the harrowing world of publishing. If I haven't said it enough already...get their books! I love following the journey from book inception to birth, so here's to Mz. Boop-oop-a-doop Kathryn Magendie and her Tender Graces.
- And Kimmi Richardson who's currently on a world book tour and media blitz with her The Unbreakable Child novel. You beat all the odds and roadblocks set against you since birth, my friend, and now are helping those who need your voice. Love ya! PS You're no longer a Writer in Waiting...you've made it!
- Then there's Jamie Mason at Because I Love to Hear Myself Type for exceptional writing that pulls me right in. I hope you'll stop by and see what I mean soon.
- And finally, just because I can (and I know it'll make him throw a tizzy), I'm re-awarding the Zombie Chickens to Suldog. He'll probably enjoy two packs of crazed egg-squirters over at his place! Mwahahahaha.
Thank you for the unending kindnesses and prayer power on my Mom's behalf. Love ya for it!