Boy hidey, that was fun! Thanks to your suggestions and some good finds of my very own, I've got some blog recommendations to share~~
- Thanks to SmallFootprints for pointing me to Connie Mishali's blog. She's new to the game but starting out well, holding a 4-book giveaway contest. Small also recommended Eazy Cheezy Brian's place, and like she said, anyone interested in doing a guest post over there is most welcome to apply.
- Janna shared a fun place -- Mind Over Mullis, and I know I'll be going back there. Love the lady's snappy spirited style. Here's a blurb from her 50th birthday post just yesterday: "Some of my friends are slowing down for 50. Not me. I'm hitting the gas and leaving three feet of tire marks and twenty dollars worth of fumes behind me." Thanks for the heads up, Janna.
- I enjoyed stopping by Amy's The Writer's Closet -- "Coming Out One Story at a Time." How 'bout giving her some blog love?
- Thanks to Melissa for suggesting Cake Wrecks. I visited and laughed at some of the more, umm, inventive creations. Pics are priceless! And again, Ms. Marsh, I enjoyed Chickens in the Road -- the blog of author Suzanne McMinn. I'll be going back there in leisure time to scope around. If you love crafty, witty, animal-lovin' writer people, you'll love her blog.
- Ask her anything at The Truth Teller!
- Because I simply love the name: Nanny Goats in Panties.
- t i m's other friend by the same name: Mz. Angie's blog
Note-Fridays are usually dedicated to some family saga hilarity in the form of:
...but due to some technical glitch beyond my control (failure of photos to upload!), a technician has been called in to rectify the problem, and hopefully, Episode 12 - "Not the Momma!" will air Saturday morning. ARGH!