10. I freely admit it; I'm not a fan of the color orange. It belongs on a football field and certain citrus fruits, and not too many other places.
9. Terrible costumes on pets. Nuff said.
8. The commercialism of another holiday; Halloween costumes and decorations crowding store aisles the day after July 4th. (This includes those gigantic blow-up front yard displays.)
7. All that candy and paper strewn around the house and on the streets for weeks to come.
6. Rude teens and others too big to trick-or-treat who do it anyway.
5. Destruction and mayhem by idiots who get too carried away and then blame it on Halloween celebrating.
4. Parents who drag their kids around in cars all over town to get more and more treats.
Ah, I feel so much better now. Not to be all negative and grinchy, I really like this photo, since the baby didn't actually have to wear the items~~