Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Boudreaux & Thibodaux - Wedded Bliss





Boudreaux and his buddies were hanging out and planning a fishing trip in the basin. Unfortunately, he had to tell them that he couldn't make the trip because his wife wouldn't let him.


After a lot of teasing and name calling, Boo heads home, frustrated and depressed.


Friday afternoon Boo's buddies arrive at the camp on Bayou Teche,  shocked to see Boo there sitting on the dock with a cold beer, feet propped up on his ice chest, fishing rod in hand, and a fire glowing in the BBQ pit.
His best friend Thibodeaux ax (asks) him, "Mais, how'd you talk Marie into lettin' you come to da fishin' camp, Boo?" 

Boudreaux takes a swig and says, "Aww, mais, it was easy, yeah. I didn't have to ax her."

"How's dat?" Thib says.

"Ah didn't have ax her nuttin'! Yesterday, when I leff work, I juss went home and slumped down in mah favrit chair wit a beer and drown mah sorrows about not goin' fishin' wit y'all. Den da ol' lady, she snuck up behind me, covered ma' eyes and den (then) she say, 'Surprise!'" 

Boudreaux's friends look at him, waiting for the rest of the story.

Boo says, "When I peeled back Marie's hands, she was standin' dere (there) in a see-tru negligee and she say to me, 'Ah, Boo, carry me into da bedroom, tie me to da bed and you can do whatever you want wit me.'...So I did 'xactly like she axed, tied her up, and here I am, mon amies!"


3 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Oh geez! That Boo! Hahahaha...

Hilary said...

Another good one. :)

Karen said...

Ha, ha, funny. Okay, which one in the pic is Boo and which one is Thib?

Labels (Posts, not Peoples)

Powered By Blogger